Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Quilting For Good Linky Party - Week 3!

Hi, all!


It's time to link up your charity quilting efforts again!!  It's really neat to see everything that is being made and given for good causes - and to hear about all the causes I didn't know about!  It was good to meet our first Australian linker, Gina, who shared all the places she donates to in Australia....


Here's what I worked on last week...





I joined together with several ladies from our quilt ministry and taught these thirteen up and coming quilters how to make a quilt top!  These quilts will be going to New Orleans this fall to be given to grade school children there.



And now it's your turn!

Show us what you've been working on this week -

Progress shots,
Finished quilts,
Donations you've sent to others!

It's all Quilting For Good!

Hugs!

Sarah


3 comments:

  1. What a super idea to highlight the work on quilters donating to local causes. I've included my link as I've finished my latest donation quilt today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah, I finally got around to clicking on the link you sent me to join your blog - thanks! I think I made a mistake when I put my contribution onto Mr Linky last time - put the blog instead of a pic of my quilt - sorry! I'll get it right this time ;-)

    ReplyDelete