Thursday, October 31, 2013

Two Little Quilts

Two little quilts added to the stack to take for Project Linus:


This used up the remainder of my cowboy boots fabric and the "No Girls Allowed" fabric.  I have two other quilts that I quilted while in the quilting mood, but it may take me awhile before I get into the "binding" mood.  I did forget my cute little labels for these two quilts.  I'm glad I finished them, I was just going to send the  pieces off and let someone else finish them, but a finished quilt to touch and look at is always nice!

4 comments:

  1. Fun little quilts that are sure be loved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Great use of that leftover fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful way to give a warm scrappy hug. You will be blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such lovely quilts to bring a smile to someone that needs one.....

    ReplyDelete