Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Quilting For Good Linky Party, Week 4

Hi, all!


It's that time again - time to link up and show off your charity quilting efforts!!  It can be a quilt you are working on or have finished, or it can be a post about a cause you support, or it can be about donations you've made to help out a quilting charity!  Join in the fun, and check out the other links to see what opportunities for Quilting For Good are out there.....


Today I'm going to focus on the lovely women that I quilt with at church...




These wonderful women stepped up this week and took six quilts that were quilted but not bound before I left on vacation, and are finishing them up this week.  I honestly don't know how we could do as much as we do without each and every one of them!  Most of them work outside the home, but still find time to piece tops for the ministry, and step up and go the extra mile when asked.  Thanks so much, girls!!  Next week I should have some beautiful finished quilts to show off here.




And now it's your turn!

Show us what you've been working on this week -

Progress shots,
Finished quilts,
Donations you've sent to others!

It's all Quilting For Good!

Hugs!

Sarah


2 comments:

  1. Hello :) I just found this blog.

    I hope its OK to like up my WIP, which was 4 patch blocks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah, I'm back. How nice for you to have all those giving people to quilt with.

    ReplyDelete